xx xx xx




14 May 2016

Topshop Summer Nails


I'm not a big fan of Topshop's makeup collection, but their nail varnishes are exception. Their colourful rage of nail varnishes is probably one of the best on the market. I picked up this gorgeous candy floss pink shade during a recent trip to TS. I wanted to pamper myself seeing as my nails have grown so fast in the last week or so thanks to the pregnancy hormones! I don't usually go for pink tones, but this shade is the perfect colour for summer.


I've always loved TS nail varnishes as the consistency has always been worthy of a 5* rating. Application is stress free and usually requires 1-2 coats depending on what colour you go for. For this particular shade, 2 coats was needed. And at only £5 per bottle, I personally think it is a bargain considering how long lasting this nail varnish is.

I can see myself wearing this shade for the entire length of summer!

Product Code: 501 'Shrimpy' 


Thanks for reading!
 

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs