xx xx xx




10 November 2015

OOTD | M For Mademoiselle


Outfit Details
Location: Saatchi Gallery (Gardens) 
Camera: Sony RX100 
Top: ASOS Basics
Cardigan: Brandy Melville 
Jeans: Topshop 'Leigh' Jeans 
Boots: Topshop  //  Bag: Zara
Hat: Topshop
Jewellery: Topshop, Monica Vinader

Bonjour! I hope all you lovely lot are doing well? Before I start, I just want to thank everyone that has made the time to comment on my posts and follow Lifestyle & Laffs - you guys are the best! I can't actually believe I'm hitting almost 600 blog followers.. wow! 

Anyways, did anyone manage to head down to the Saatchi Gallery for the final days of Chanel Mademoiselle Prive exhibition in London? I was lucky enough to have and I was absolutely blown away with her creations and the history behind all her master pieces - Coco is a genius! I hope they bring it back next year because I'm definitely a big fan! 


I wore this simple and comfy outfit since I knew I would be out for the entire day. I finally broke in to my Topshop Margot leather chelsea styled boots (currently only available in black - link!) which I've been wearing practically everyday. The grey top (link!) that I managed to pick up during my ASOS shopping spree is the comfiest basic tee that I own - super soft and can be also worn as an off the shoulder top. I've been sporting the black and grey tones this autumn and I can't seem to break out of it. I reckon is time to add a bit of colour in my wardrobe...

What colours are your sporting this fall?

Thanks for reading!
L I F E S T Y L E  &  L A F F S 
 xx  xx  xx 

*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED*

12 comments:

  1. Great photos , love your shoes here <3

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit! Comfy yet chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit here, it looks so cute and comfy, and like something I would be comfortable wearing for a day out, too. Unfortunately hats don't work on me... Fortunately for you, that one looks really good on you!

    Speaking of unfortunate events, us Malaysians don't get to view cool exhibitions like that in any gallery here. I definitely miss my days living in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Not many hats out there on the market suit me, but I was fortunate to find this one that fits perfectly :) thank you for your comment, Liyanna xx

      Delete
  4. I like your simplicity, Paula :)
    That Zara bag looks nice! One glance it looks like an expensive designer bag :)

    Hana | Bold Expression


    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style hun! I was trying out that bag in Zara yesterday but couldn't justify buying another bag, haha. I didn't get a chance to catch this exhibition but I did manage to see the LV series 3, which was pretty cool :)

    Hanh / hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) I wish I got the chance to see the LV exhibition!! xx

      Delete
  6. Love itttt, loving your necklace especially xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit! And something I would totally wear myself. I've been wearing blues and maroons. I much prefer dressing like this in winter than I do in Spring!

    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs