xx xx xx




10 July 2015

OOTD | Little Black Asella


OOTD DETAILS 
Camera - Sony RX100 
Location - Hampton Manor Hotel
Dress - Ted Baker 
Shoes - Zara (2014) 
Hair - Styled with GHD
Necklace: Brandy Melville 
Watch: Michael Kors MK5735
Clutch - Whistle
Bracelet - Topshop UK
Rings - Various


Black screams sophistication and when it comes to weddings I love breaking the tradition and tend to opt for black. The method of shopping that I go by is that If it's in black, I take it in every style. I was so happy when I found this little black number of a dress. 

The dress was purchased specifically for my friend's wedding last weekend in Birmingham. The simple rose gold zip in the middle was a deal breaker as it is simple, yet unique and stands out from the crowd. The bodycon hugging fit made me feel that extra bit confident on the day. I'm wearing a UK size 8 and it fits perfectly. 

Why I love this dress so much? It is classic, elegant and timeless, it flatters any age and most importantly, it is easy to find a matching lipstick and shoes. You can't go wrong with a Little Black Dress.


Thank you for reading!

 xx  xx  xx 

*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED*

10 comments:

  1. You look so lovely!!! You are totally right! Can never go wrong with a LBD! Also really loving your heels.. more OOTDS! :)


    Louise X | TheStyleWalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Louise. Will definitely do more OOTD as they seem quite popular on my blog! yay! x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Lovely outfit!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole look hun, your makeup looks really striking too!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so stunning ! lovee the dress & makeup ^ ^

    Lauren xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs