xx xx xx




18 July 2015

July Wish List


It's July and my growing list of things I don't need, but really, really want is getting bigger by the minute. Above is a mixture of beauty, home ware, technology and photography items that I have been lusting over..


Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera 
For some bizarre reason, my very first fujifilm polaroid suddenly decided not to work on me, so I've been polaroid-less for a good couple of years. I love documenting my life through photos, so this will  be very handy to add to my camera collection. 

Neom Diffuser 
I'm obsessed with diffusers, I just can't get enough of the smell. I've heard lots of wonderful things about this particular diffuser and I'm also a big fan of the candles - they all smell so lovely. I have my eye on the English Lavender, Sweet Basil and Jasmine - sounds amazing!

Givenchy Antigona Bambi Pouch
I was instantly sold by the unique design. Who doesn't love Bambi and who doesn't love a designer clutch? It is so modern, yet classy and I can see myself adding this to my everyday outfits.

Charlotte Tilbruy Filmstar Bronze & Glow
I've been obsessing over this bronzing palette for so long now. I love Charlotte Tilbury's makeup and the fact that all her product comes in a rose gold packaging - it's a big thumbs up for me.

MAC Eye Shadow Palette x9 Burguny Times
I have a slight addiction to eyeshadows and this palette will be great for travelling. The colours are so lovely, perfect for a evening makeup look as well as a glam everyday look. It is so small and dainty.

Urban Decay - Naked Smoky
I can't get enough of UD palettes, I already own 2 and I absolutely love them. I love this palette as it contains a mixture of dark and light shadows that can be easily mixed and matched. 

Marble Case for iPhone 6 and Macbook Air
Marble style cases that I have been lusting over for so long. I have yet to find a decent website that sells them at an affordable price, because I can't see myself spending over £25 for a iPhone case or over £40 for a laptop cover. 

Zoeva Makeup Brushes 
The rose gold design drew me in to these stunning brushes. Zoeva has been catching my attention ever since it exploded on the beauty blogging scene. 


Thank you for reading!

 xx  xx  xx 

*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED*

26 comments:

  1. The camera is fantastic, you should really look into it, such a fun thing to have! That Bambi pouch is so adorable, and the rose gold Zoeva brushes are to die for! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might just splurge and treat myself to the camera - it is so lovely and fun! :)

      Thank you for your lovely comment.

      Paula x

      Delete
  2. These palettes are so gorgeous, I would love to get them. Enjoy your weekend. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with a wish list like that!:O

    KLAUDIA CLARA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your wishlist. I've been eyeing that Charlotte Tilbruy Bronze & Glow for ages and also that marble effect for MacBook!

    <3 love your blog so much <3

    Lauren xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren. Y
      Ooh that CT bronze and glow is so beautiful, isn't it?
      Thank you for your comment!

      Paula x

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting a marble case for a while now too but have been stalling on it for some unknown reason haha lovely wishlist though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the computer case! Beautiful!

    xoxo,
    Sarah
    www.fashioncatapult.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely share your love with the Givenchy Bambi designs - i am having an eye on a wallet (^__^).
    Do you remember the actual release date of that collection? - because i still have in mind that this collection belongs to an already past season (°__°)...

    XOXO from Germany
    Vernissage ♥ Cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! It's so pretty isn't it?
      I can't pinpoint when the release date was.. I think it was some time in 2014.
      Thank you for your comment!

      Paula x

      Delete
  9. lovely blog :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blogpost! I would looooove to get a Polaroid Camera too!

    Xo, Tara

    www.orinocoblue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Orinoco.
      I just ordered my polaroid :) yay!
      Thank you for your comment.

      Paula x

      Delete
  11. Absolutely love the marble effect cases, they're so classy!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel. I agree.. they're are so classy and cute!

      Paula x

      Delete
  12. I seriously want the naked smokey palette, it looks amazing! and I totally agree with you, I would't spend that much on an iphone cover :)

    ♡SleepyHeaven♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palette is so beautiful isn't it?
      Thank your comment :)

      Paula x

      Delete
  13. Charlotte Tilbury is great, I love her products so much! I recently purchased the bronzer - the highlighter is my fave, a definite must have! They have also recently launched a new one which is in a cream (type) form ! & I love the marble macbook and phone case! :) xx

    Louise | TheStyleWalk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post, I have waned a Fujifilm insta polaroid for ages and I love the Givenchy Pouch, that's my favourite. How did you make a wish list like this?

    Milly | Millylovesmakeup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs