xx xx xx




16 June 2015

Dubai | Afternoon Tea at The Burj Al Arab ♨



Dubai is one of the most glamorous cities in the world, with so much to do and see. It is also to the home to the only 7-star hotel to have ever been made - The Burj Al Arab. This 7-star upscale hotel screams absolute luxury for the rich and wealthies. It is so exclusive that only guests and people who have reservations only can enter. Entering The Burj Al Arab was pretty spectacular with everything spelling grand and rich.  We took a taxi here and was stopped at the entrance by one of the guards requesting to show our reservation confirmation before we could go in. The lovely Concierge team at The Atlantis, where we stayed for the duration of our trip, managed to secure a spot for Afternoon Tea at Sanh Eddar 'Reception of The House.




Located on the first floor of the Burj Al Arab, with panoramic views of the Persian Golf and Jumeriah Beach hotel. The High Tea/Afternoon Tea is a pricy 540 AED per person (approx. £100 pp), which includes a very filling 7-course selection of teas, cocktails, champaign, sweet treats (unlimited), scones, sandwiches and a meat course. It was absolutely amazing and I couldn't fault anything - everything was delicious! We were made to feel so welcome by the staff at Sanh Eddar with their immaculate attention to detail, which made this experience even more amazing.


Catch up on the latest Dubai posts:


Thank you for reading!

 xx  xx  xx 

*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED*

7 comments:

  1. Very useful tips. I really appreciate your post.Thank you.

    female fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Art Fair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, U write some extraordinarily attractive blogs. I always check back here frequently to see if you have updated
    Canvas pop art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting topic, can you post some further information on this subject.
    independent crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the fresh perpective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    independent crafts out of paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it.I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    london art galleries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this great post about to visit in UAE. As someone who has traveled to UAE frequently, I completely agree with you. In fact, I've found that carpooling is a convenient and cost-effective way to travel between the different cities and states. My company offers services of Carpool Dubai to Abu Dhabi for tourists, making it easy for them to get around and see all the sights. Thanks again for sharing your insights!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs